I got some film holders for my Speed Graphic from eBay, and found they had some sheets of film in them.  I had no idea what kind of film so I shot at ISO 200 and developed in Diafine.  It turned out to be Kodak TMax 100, which normally doesn’t do great with Diafine, but the results were pretty good.

My Speed Graphic came with a Kalart rangefinder.  So using my found film, I decided to try a few sheets using just the rangefinder for focusing.  I had previously tried a few times with the rangefinder and then checked the focus screen.  They were pretty close, so I figured why not try the rangefinder on its own.  That would allow me to do hand-held shots like the old timey photojournalists.

Blooming Mountain Laurel
Blooming Mountain Laurel
Peony
Peony
Advertisements