I am starting to get into a groove of daily alternative print attempts, thanks to sunny days and easy developing.
For this one, I decided to use a 4×5 negative taken with my Kodak Empire State No. 2. I used Adox Art Baryta as the base, and applied using a glass rod. This technique definitely takes some practice and I am still working on getting a nice, even film of emulsion. This particular paper seems to curl worse than any film I’ve seen. I had to use some painter’s tape to hold it down in the corners.
So a cropped version, exposure was 12 minutes.
And a view with all the excess cyano blue. The Adox is an 8×10 sheet and you can see where the painter’s tape pulled up some of the paper.